Advantages of having a JEP Acting Studio Demo Reel:
- All monologues and scenes are coached and directed by JEP.
- Scenes and monologues are tailored for your "type" and skill level.
- Tracking down your "promised footage" from independent and student films can take months if not up to a year.
- The writing and directing in low budget projects doesn't always showcase an actor at their "best" due to the budget and experience level of many independent/student projects.
NOTE: Several of the lead cast members on "Glee" were discovered by the Network casting department from actors self-submitted demo reels. Casting needed the "triple threat" of acting, singing and dancing and knew they had to put the search out nationwide to find actors with the required triple skill set.
Demo Reel Packages are available two ways:
- through J. Eddie Peck Boot Camps if purchased by the first day of Camp
- Individual Packages: in-studio, or on-location available
Two packages available: The Standard Package and The Professional Package
Standard Package includes:
- All scenes coached and directed by J. Eddie Peck
- All editing supervised by JEP.
- Scenes shot on HD camera on the final day (Friday) of Boot Camp w/ a basic background.
- Scenes edited in a two-shot, over the shoulder and close up.
- Title card (name/contact) at beginning and end of reel
- Music and score where needed.
- Lighting in this package is standard. It will not have a TV/Film look or feel, but will clearly show the
actors talent and image.
Please contact: info@JEddiePeckActingStudio.com for details, and pricing.